Female Infertility is the reason behind 80% of cases of infertility of the couple, while the remaining 20% due to male infertility.
Two types of female infertility are primary infertility (when not previously had children) and secondary infertility (when you have had at least one child). Its major causes include damage to fallopian tubes, hormonal issues, cervical issues,uterine trouble and other unidentified reasons.
How to prevent female infertility:
In some cases, the causes of female infertility are in their habits and can be preventable. By regulating the habits like smoking, alcohol, drugs and maintaining a balanced diet, following regular exercise it can be prevented to some extent.
It is also important to detect and correct treatment of diseases that may affect fertility, so undergoing (not only gynecologic) but other regular checkups can be a good way to avoid situations of infertility or reverse them by appropriate treatment. Age is a very important factor, one should not delay too much as it decreases the chances of natural conception.
Usually doctors conduct Hysterosalpingography (HSG) and laparoscopy for finding the right causes and severity of infertility. Major infertility treatment provided by the hospital are Hysteroscopy, Medication, Intrauterine insemination, In vitro fertilization (IVF), ICSI (intracytoplasmic sperm injection), GIFT (gamete intrafallopian tube transfer) and ZIFT (zygote intrafallopian transfer) and Egg donation.
ARC offers best Female Infertility Treatment in Chennai with the help of dedicated team of doctors and other staff.
Visit us: www.ivf-clinics-india.com
Mail us: email@example.com